The supply lines from the subterranean world and other civilizations are opening up. The embargo is weakening. The Resistance, Inner Earth and surface liberation networks are forging new links. More mind blowing developments are on the way.
Earth is recalibrating.
Corporate, University, SME and grassroots entrepreneurs are looking for the next wave of businesses. Everything is up in the air during this uneasy transition phase.
Where are we going to be working in 2-3 years time?
The infosphere needs quiet, focused people that can deliver actionable results instead of empty promises. New leaders need to emerge and point the way forward.
Low Priced Online Conferences
Here's a free idea you can take and copy if you like;
HOW TO DO IT:
SELZ + CHATZY = CONFERENCE
Selz operate a portal where you can advertise and take payment for conferences, digital goods and other services. There's no monthly fee, no sign up fee. The website is intuitive and easy to use.
WWW.CHATZY.COM offer free chat rooms where type conferences can take place.
- Water purification in the new millennium.
- Farming and agriculture for the future.
- Healing supplements: Detoxadine, Magnesium Chloride, Liposomal Vitamin C etc.
- How to OBE, Bilocate, etc.
- Subterranean Research
- Music and the spiritual path.
... and a million others. Everyone has a passion they love to share.
- Be honest about who you are. You don't need to be an expert, just an enthusiastic researcher organizing a crowd solving session.
- Limit places. 5-15 tickets max, so everyone gets a chance to talk.
- Give others space and time to add ideas. Readers will also come to meet and hang out with other change-makers.
- Release a free transcript a few days after the conference, so people who can't attend can benefit from the information. Using the 'Benjamin Fulford' business model, you can earn money and give knowledge away for free at the same time.
- If tickets sell out, organize a free round table on a similar subject, as a bonus, to help people who can't pay.
- IMPORTANT: Don't financially cannibalize one insular blogging community. Reach out, share each other's links. One notice in the local university or bookstore could sell out 10 tickets.
- Keep it low priced. Our guidelines are 6.50 USD for a 90 minute conference, but feel free to adjust this if you want.
- If you sell out, organise a waiting list and set up a second conference.
- If only 2 people show up, just enjoy hanging out and sharing info. 12 bucks working from home is better than nothing, and you may meet some powerful collaborators.
- If we like your conferences, we'll share them for free for now, so everyone can get on their feet. When everyone gets rolling, we may take 10-20 per cent for advertising a conf. You are welcome to advertise our meetings and take a small percentage too. This is an infinitely wide market.
- Reach Out Internationally. Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and other major international cities have thousands of young people looking for ideas, leadership, and innovation. English is widely spoken. The potential market for knowledge based fairly priced conferences is huge.
Can the freedom networks cooperate like a self organising fractal?
If you have any ideas for a conference, tell us in the comments section, below.
Peace on Earth
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery