Wednesday 2 September 2015

Quick Anti-Fatigue Protocol from a Subterranean Trained Strategist

Coq10 for energy. Best to shake the oil in water until the water turns grey for full assimilation. Don't take too much as it can tax the adrenals if you use it for months on end. 

B-Complex, and extra Riboflavin and Thiamine on the side. I take 50-100mg of Thiamine every day. Lots of threads on B Vits on Longecity. I take standard Thiamaine, never tried the fancy versions as they have mixed reports.

Methlysulfurmethane. Organic is best. Don't let it touch your teeth as it will erode them.

As always, Detoxadine. The body can't function without Iodine. Lugols is OK but can be rough on the body. Selenium helps too. 

Liposomal Vit C can raise the dead. Google Swine Flu Liposomal NZ 60 minutes. 

Zinc can correct common copper issues (see Wilson's disease) 

Wheatgrass is one of the cheapest and most powerful substances out there. 

Listen to your favourite songs from your youth all day long. 

*

The finer points and contraindictions are down to your research. 

The above regime took me from near zombie to full of energy every day. 

We don't sell this stuff. We don't rip off gullible lightworkers with overpriced products.

Your freedom is our freedom. 

Good Luck.













2 comments:

  1. Thanks! A zombie, that's exactly how I feel lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasure. I don't know what your budget is. The protocol I posted looks like a lot of up front money, but it could just start with Thiamine B1 and maybe Detoxadine. They both cost about 5 cents per dose. If I had to pick any two I would choose B Vits and Iodine, but it's hard to choose.

    Any questions I can try and answer, but that post opens up 5-10 hours of searching.

    Best,

    Daozen

    ReplyDelete