Tuesday 26 May 2015

Introduction to Red Pill Oracle


I am a fellow truth seeker, the same as you. I have always had a burning desire for the Truth, and have always had an intuitive ability to discern it. After spending all of my childhood and teenage years feeling like I was being lied to, I decided as a young adult to embark on a quest for the Truth.

After many years of searching I realized that the discovery of Truth was always linked to a strong intuition or “hunch” about something and then asking the right question. If I had the question, the Truth would suddenly, magically.... mystically show up. I started to play this like a game, asking a question to the Universe (privately in my head) and then standing back knowing the answer was on its way. I was always shocked, humbled and awed at the synchronous ways it appeared, like it was arranged just for me, in a way that only I could appreciate it. This external validation was what I need to build trust in my own inner knowing.

     

I am cosmic traveler, a gate-runner, a System-buster and I am no one special. We all have these abilities, naturally (the birthright of our bio-suit technology). My hope is that by showing that standing in our sovereign hearts, above judgment, fear and duality... in neutrality that we can All access our own inner truth. You just have to follow your instincts and as the right questions and when you're ready to hear the Truth it will always be there.

On this ongoing quest, I have learned this far that the Truth is... There is really only Light, Love and Life (which are really all the same thing)... and our Creation. Everything else is just illusion.
 
I offer myself freely, open to all your questions. Any topic... from the personal to the cosmic. With the hope that an external perspective will ring the bell of your own inner truth, validating to yourself that you have “Known” all along. And through this process building the faith and trust in your own ability to discern your own unique and inner Truth, sparking all ReMeberance of who you Are. I will always give you my Truth, even if the truth is “I don't know”. If my answer does not feel like truth to you... no worries, you have asked the question and the truth is on its way!

At the same time, I will be asking questions to you. Why? Because I truly want to know your answers. You might spark my ReMembrance. We all have a lot to say and all of it is valid and deserves to be heard. We all hold our own “key” and in asking questions to ourselves and to one another we realize that deep down inside we already “Know” the answers, again building trust, faith and ReMembering. You are going to surprise and amaze yourself by learning what you already Know!


The two-way street is open! Ask away... And here is my first question to you.


What do you have to teach?
(Please feel free to give answers in Comments)


My answer to that... I can teach that we ALL have something to teach.

















19 comments:

  1. Welcome Red Pill Oracle. I look forward to releasing more of your articles over the next few weeks. They are some of the most significant I have ever read...

    My only question now, is... have you gone on an inner voyage deep inside the heart? Have you explored the infinity inside? What did you find when you were there? It used to be forbidden to speak of this, but now the gates are opening, and people need to know what has been hidden from them by deception and distraction.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much trying to explore the infinity inside , but have not been able to achieve this yet by no means am I giving up but I am actively working on myself to achieve this goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of it is about eating well, exercising and deep breathing to good music. I used to approach it very seriously, and worry about techniques a lot. Now, I just relax and daydream into infinity.

      Good Luck

      Delete
    2. Hi Damour! This for me took much time and much patience. For a long time I tried and I felt locked out of my own heart! During meditation one time I imagined myself finding the KEY! And actually visualized putting it in the lock it worked... I stepped into the most safe, comforting space I have ever been in! I had a lot of forgiving to do... and a lot of misunderstandings to "unlearn" but in time my Heart has been my greatest guide. And I'm sure the same will be for you...Connect with your heart it Knows the way!

      Delete
  3. ___Update! I just looked at your Inner Heart article. It was the last one I checked. You wrote an excellent overview of the internal journey there. I've very rarely seen people talking about this subject. I'll release it within a couple of days, to give people time to think over each article. So I guess my question changes to, have you ever gone deep inside the crown, throat, or any other chakra, and how do you think the quality of experience differs in each vortex/center? Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm navigating through my body to different chakras they always appear to me as colors, colors with emotions attached. If I feel blocked in a certain chakra it will feel heavy or sticky and I just feel that... allowing it to become part of me. I feels like there is a reintegration and acceptance. My throat used to feel like this a lot and when I started singing again this also helped clear it. The inner awareness lets me know if there is something I can do in the physical world to help rebalance.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I just remembered a time when I went itno my third eye chakra and found it was completely blocked by a brick wall! I had to take the bricks down one by one to clear it again.

      Delete

  4. Thank you very much I think I am trying to take it to seriously and punishing my self for not getting it right supposedly where the key here is acceptance and relaxing instead of anything else.

    Thank you so much:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. I spent two years doing it wrong. Have you ever put on a pair of headphones and just drifted off with the Elves? Bilocation is like that, just a little more focused and practiced.

      Delete
  5. hello damour, contact point and whoever else may take an interest. This Inner Heart journey of amour's sounds very much like what drunvalo melchizedek has discovered in the mediation of going/being in the tiny space of the heart. this has been alluded to in the Upanishads and has been practiced by Jesus as well as the Kogi's and other indigenous people that never lost their connection to source. Drunvalo had the good fortune to link this practice to what HeartMath has mapped out scientifically and create (drunvalo) a meditation practice of several ways to enter the sacred space of the heart and then the tiny space of the heart. This is all taught in his Awakening The Illuminated Heart workshop. thank you all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info! Sometimes when I go into my heart its a small room... and sometimes it then expands as big as entire universe in itself. I never know what I'm gonna find.

      Delete
  6. Hi Everyone!
    I am thrilled and excited to be here! I have been on my "inner journey" for so long that it's really great to get the opportunity to share. For me all "travels" bilocations start in the heart. It is the point which connects us at all time to All, and from there we are free explore all inner and outer worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm surprised more people haven't turned up. So be it... I'll release more essays now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure there are many lurkers , like me it has taken me a long time to start talking but I have been reading for much longer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to say anything you like Damour. All are welcome. Everyone has a part of the puzzle, and there's no elitism here.

      Delete
  9. Red Pill Oracle,

    I wondered if you have seen any realms on your travels that look like sci-fi movies? I've seen places that look like Terminator Salvation, Lord of The Rings, and Game of Thrones.

    Almost every dystopian film is represented on the lower etheric plane somewhere. The higher planes look like fantasy lands from children's movies, or sometimes anime. The higher planes are far more vivid than any 3D movie.

    I wonder if Daenerys Targaryen and her Dragons returning to the Iron Throne represents the Divine Feminine and Masculine returning to their rightful place in the centre of humanity's collective heart/mind. Maybe Game of Thrones is based on the battles in the micro and nano realm. Joffery Baratheon is the evil heart of man that needs to be dissolved or destroyed.

    Just a thought that struck me last night.

    Take Care

    http://news.discovery.com/space/our-suns-iron-heart-is-acting-strange-150108.htm

    http://www.space.com/28146-sun-iron-heart-behavior.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Contact! That's the most amazing thing about our imaginations. Whatever we envision is instantly a new reality! This is all our current reality is made of... A collectively held vision or dream. It is no more real than the places we see in movies. Knowing this is how we can create a new reality on Earth... Just maybe need to work on our imaginations.

    I have been to the land of Oz, been inside the Contact "vehicle" and Gandalf has shown up to help me on several occassions! I've even been inside video games... Like Skyrim.

    With people like Daenerys and Gandalf and even Superman, they may not be "alive" but their energy is! It is fueled by or collective belief in it. And it even available for us to use. If you allow yourself to resonate with Daenerys frequency, her will, inner fire and determination will be at your disposal. And her dragons would be at your side awaiting your command.

    I think thats why there are so many movies about the end of the world. They know our powers of creation and not only want us resonating with this but know full well we can "call it into creation". But we can imagine something else!

    I love your insights on Game of Thrones... I'll never look at it the same way again. Its much more than just a story.

    Just wondering, have you or any others had fictional people show up for them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have recently come to the realization that almost all stories contain some grain of truth in them somewhere.

    We just have to find the shiny bits amongst all the dirt and terrible things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree Damour. There is something about the creative process, When a writer accesses the right brain they are more likely to connect with their higher selves bypassing a lot of the left brain programming. I think that's how (whether they know it or not) they can uncover some universal truths.

    ReplyDelete